• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you lost that loving feeling?

367 posts in this topic

If I told you they got a strike because they were arguing over the first appearance of The Maxx, would you believe me? hm

It started way before that argument.

It may have started before that argument, but that argument was awesome because it led to the use of the word "slander" which led to talks of litigation. All that thrown in around pics of darker image 1.

How can slander be an issue on a message board?

doh!

People really have trouble with the different meanings of slander vs libel.

]How can slander be an issue on a message board?

I dunno, but I can't wait to see the look on the judge's face when he realizes that the case he's presiding over is about internet bullying, and doesn't deal with middle schoolers but grown men.

If I told you they got a strike because they were arguing over the first appearance of The Maxx, would you believe me? hm

It may have started before that argument, but that argument was awesome because it led to the use of the word "slander" which led to talks of litigation. All that thrown in around pics of darker image 1.

LIES!!!!!

Those were GOLD Darker Image #1!!!!

:roflmao:

Well, when RMA gets back I hope he can start posting like a normal human and stop nailing himself to a cross.

I love him dearly and he's a font of information, but he has to argue about everything. He can't discuss any topic without taking something personally and going into relentless attack mode.

The mime routine was getting old, too. Just talk. You don't have to argue. Just talk.

I dunno what the deal is between him and Bosco. I like both of them very much and with so much collecting interest between the two of them, I hate to see them argue.

Come back soon, both of you. :facepalm:

So.....what is the first appearance of Maxx?

I dunno. The mods started banning people before we found out.

:frustrated:

And who or what is Maxx? hm Sounds like a Coke product

I like them both, too.
You don't even have to like him to realize RMA is a wealth of copper comic knowledge. But that gets obfuscated most of the time by his character traits. It's a real shame.

I dunno what the deal is between him and Bosco. I like both of them very much and with so much collecting interest between the two of them, I hate to see them argue.

They had a previous issue in the past. Can't remember the thread but it led me to create wiseass nicknames for both of them. Stuff like Nerdco685 and RockMyAsshat. It was suh-weet. :cloud9:

I VOTED NO!

I was with you.....and additionally

I also vote "NO" to the graveyard dance that seems to ensue every time a strike gets put down on someone that some people don't like.

Those who often argue with him had stayed away in the hopes that the relative peace of the boards remained.

So what does RMA do? He holds a poll on whether he should restart an argument or not. doh!

I voted no.

:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Don't know about the rest of you but I am going to enjoy the quiet and ability to talk comics without an argument. For the next month anyway.

Why, are you going to stay out of the sketch cover threads? :baiting:

Don't know about the rest of you but I am going to enjoy the quiet and ability to talk comics without an argument. For the next month anyway.

Thats part of the equation.

Oh, Snap!

I VOTED NO!

I was with you.....and additionally

I also vote "NO" to the graveyard dance that seems to ensue every time a strike gets put down on someone that some people don't like.

It is typically necrophelia as opposed to simple dancing.

So much angst for typing words on the internets.

Why did Bosco get a strike? hm

My baby's momma's brother's teacher said Bosco was once her top student; he is said to have won second prize in the 1992 International Tap dancing competition In Hilsinki Tel-Com stadium, by successfully completing the never attempted Triple-tap-tap-clunk-tap (dearingly named "The Bosco delight"),

For a mere second I thought you were going to say he won a swimming competetion doing the Australian Crawl. Then I realized only two other people on the planet know how to do it. Myself, and the other person is dead.

DR.X

:whee:

Did he drowned?

If You are talking about Reynaldo Cu-Chi Koo Martinez....He was wanted in Three Countries and still made that Chiapas 2004 "secret" competition without even been given proper notice. When those 4 agents from Inter-Pol waited for him by the finish line, I think he was warned, it was just kind of weird that he never made it out of the water, and even stranger that his body was never found....I think Cu-Chi Koo is still somehwere out there.... hm

With the two combatants involved, it was the Internet version of, "What happens when an irresistible force hits an immovable object?" The answer is, Arch pounds you both into the ground like a railroad spike.

YOURE WRONG...actually i dont want to get in an argument with you because captain caveman carries a bigger stick :(