• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So is being undermined via PM on a "done deal" here a common thing?

196 posts in this topic

Well the next day he PM'ed me and said that another potential buyer had PM'ed him crying like a little sissy that the book was sold via PM and not in the thread and he wanted to cancel my bid.

I told him "he could do whatever he wanted it was his book" and I have avoided his threads ever since as well as the wet diapered little sissy that complained to him.

I've always assumed the the complainer offered more for the book and the seller was probably raised without the intestinal fortitude to honor a sale so as far as I was concerned it was best not to deal with that types if it can be helped.

This is awesome.

+1

Except I would have replaced "intestinal" with "testicular" but that's a personal choice.

You sir are correct, I am shamed in the eyes of the legendary Hulk Hogan. :sorry:

Well the next day he PM'ed me and said that another potential buyer had PM'ed him crying like a little sissy that the book was sold via PM and not in the thread and he wanted to cancel my bid.

I told him "he could do whatever he wanted it was his book" and I have avoided his threads ever since as well as the wet diapered little sissy that complained to him.

I've always assumed the the complainer offered more for the book and the seller was probably raised without the intestinal fortitude to honor a sale so as far as I was concerned it was best not to deal with that types if it can be helped.

This is awesome.

+1

Except I would have replaced "intestinal" with "testicular" but that's a personal choice.

You sir are correct, I am shamed in the eyes of the legendary Hulk Hogan. :sorry:

You're a freaking poet.

Who knew?

This is awesome.

+1

You're a freaking poet.

Who knew?

:acclaim:

This is awesome.

+1

You're a freaking poet.

Who knew?

:acclaim:

Muscles, brains, good looks...

Are you married yet?

:baiting:

It is not entirely illegitimate to want to buy via PM rather than making public to the world what you are willing to pay for something, that you have bought an item, etc. (not just talking about x-rated comics either). But it can get confusing. One can only hope the seller is honest about what came first, the PM or the I'll take it.

"I do most of my buying on the boards via pm. I am a nancy boy. I am a wet diapered sissy. Heck, I might even be a limp wristed nelly queen.

But I'm too much of a man to let the rest of you nerds know all the good stuff I have."

anonymous - 2012

:gossip: I think Skypinkblu might have said this...but I'm not sure.