• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Nick Fury 15

13 posts in this topic

6.5 / 7.0 (shrug)

The front cover looks about maybe 8.0 (although I wonder if that's color-fading I see in the red areas). However, the back cover definitely brings it down with the dust shadows along the top and left edges, the long stress indent near the upper spine, the flecks along the top spine, and the wear near the BLHC.

What's going on in "THE ASSASSINATION OF NICK FURY" area? hm

Good question!

If you'll notice the reds on the entire cover are off. The NF box is incompletely saturated with red. Bullseye's bulleye is not uniform red. As is the Lady in the red sweater. There is a strange amount of red showing thru the cover when looked at from inside. There is also more splotchy shading all over Bullseye than I see in my stock photo.

Printing?

One of a kind color variant?

6.5 / 7.0 (shrug)

The front cover looks about maybe 8.0 (although I wonder if that's color-fading I see in the red areas). However, the back cover definitely brings it down with the dust shadows along the top and left edges, the long stress indent near the upper spine, the flecks along the top spine, and the wear near the BLHC.

Definitely sun-fading - reds are the first to go. :)

6.5 / 7.0 (shrug)

+1!