• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A huge thanks to my friends

24 posts in this topic

I owe a massive thanks to a bunch of my friends on the boards after they came up with a truly thoughtful and kind gesture for me. I've not been able to find out exactly who participated (though I have my suspicions) to be able to thank them personally so I wanted to post this here so they got the message.

It wasn't just the gesture itself that was appreciated but the fact that they even came up with the idea to do it at all really made my day.

There are some truly wonderful people on this forum. :whee:

I owe a massive thanks to a bunch of my friends on the boards after they came up with a truly thoughtful and kind gesture for me. I've not been able to find out exactly who participated (though I have my suspicions) to be able to thank them personally so I wanted to post this here so they got the message.

What was the gesture?

Well, I hope it fits you ok.

I picked out the color.

Also, I am the one that decided to go with snaps instead of zippers.

Oh and before I forget, those batteries are rechargeable. That should help significantly if you are absent minded and leave the "vibrate" setting activated. (thumbs u

I'm uncomfortable by this turn, no matter how predictable it was.

That's not what you said when I raised the snaps motion and you seconded it.

Sometimes a little discomfort is just right!

:banana:

And now I am uncomfortable.

That's not entirely true.

I didn't say that I wasn't liking it. (shrug)