• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Incredible Hulk #181

23 posts in this topic

Agreed :sumo:

It's amazing but my much lower 5.0 is probably just a case that I am too attached and partial to my own original owner copy of this popular key.

Maybe it is just a case of buy the book not the grade, but for some strange reason I am blinded to the point that I would not trade my CGC 5.5 for this book if all I was interested in was owning the highest grade copy I could afford.

Though my copy has some creasing to LRC of FC that was probably the biggest factor in the grade received, I think the much better spine and much less fading/color loss make it overall the more desirable copy and this one a 5.0 relative to it. :sumo:

Sorry for the cropped scan, but that was one of the first books I ever scanned and I never made a better before it was sent to CGC

original.jpg

original.jpg

Agreed :sumo:

It's amazing but my much lower 5.0 is probably just a case that I am too attached and partial to my own original owner copy of this popular key.

Maybe it is just a case of buy the book not the grade, but for some strange reason I am blinded to the point that I would not trade my CGC 5.5 for this book if all I was interested in was owning the highest grade copy I could afford.

Though my copy has some creasing to LRC of FC that was probably the biggest factor in the grade received, I think the much better spine and much less fading/color loss make it overall the more desirable copy and this one a 5.0 relative to it. :sumo:

Sorry for the cropped scan, but that was one of the first books I ever scanned and I never made a better before it was sent to CGC

That's a nice looking 5.5 - what's the BC look like? hm