• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh Sale - Blue Label Slabs, Some Cheap Yellows + Who Knows

197 posts in this topic

any Gen 13 sweetness?

Not yet. I am doing 3 or 4 in Chicago. Hopefully they will all be 9.8 and locked up. lol

Good luck!

Re: Dave Stevens. Did you see the Fear and Laughing back there?

:gossip: Laughter. :facepalm:

It should be Laughing, though, It's not Fear and Loathter, is it?

That is all the stuff for tonight. I will keep checking via bberry tonight. Drop me a PM if you don't want to shout out in the thread for all you shy guys. I will put together one more bunch of books (maybe even a couple more cheapies) and then re-evaluate from there.

Thanks to everyone for the sales. This is a nice start on a Spring SS war chest. <3 you guys.

any Gen 13 sweetness?

Not yet. I am doing 3 or 4 in Chicago. Hopefully they will all be 9.8 and locked up. lol

Good luck!

Re: Dave Stevens. Did you see the Fear and Laughing back there?

:gossip: Laughter. :facepalm:

It should be Laughing, though, It's not Fear and Loathter, is it?

It should be.

It's not...but it should be.

That is all the stuff for tonight. I will keep checking via bberry tonight. Drop me a PM if you don't want to shout out in the thread for all you shy guys. I will put together one more bunch of books (maybe even a couple more cheapies) and then re-evaluate from there.

Thanks to everyone for the sales. This is a nice start on a Spring SS war chest. <3 you guys.

They don't sell iPhones in Ohio? I'll hit you up on your pager later.

Unlike you financial guys, we have confidentiality issues to worry about. Blackberry assured us that our enterprise server was secure. :eek::wishluck:

We are still hanging in there with them.

All you guys have to do is say "Please don't leave any trading information on my IPhone," and you are good to go.

Unlike you financial guys, we have confidentiality issues to worry about. Blackberry assured us that our enterprise server was secure. :eek::wishluck:

We are still hanging in there with them.

All you guys have to do is say "Please don't leave any trading information on my IPhone," and you are good to go.

You stuffy lawyer folk just don't like to have fun. It would be frowned upon to bill hours while playing "Plants v. Zombies".

Where are the TV stars and B-movie legends!?!? :sumo:

Those are for me, ding-a-ling. You think I would spend that kind of time and energy on comics for resale? :screwy:

It's served me well over the years to avoid overestimating anyone.

I have been scouring the earth for these. Have only come across two. Fear and Laughing underground parodying Hunter S. Thompson. This is a solid VF copy. Has VERY early Dave Stevens artwork, possibly 1st published, but certainly very early. $60

IMG00757-20120115-1719.jpg

Sweet Bill Stout cover. :cloud9: