• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh Sale - Blue Label Slabs, Some Cheap Yellows + Who Knows

197 posts in this topic

how could i forget to ask if any joe simon sigs were available

Negative. I only have a handful of Simons. All NFS. Sorry.

meanie :baiting:

always thought his sig was pretty common but i waited too long to get one and now that hes gone it seems like people are either trying to get thousands for a 100 dollar book or just not wanting to sell. ive always liked his sig.

always thought his sig was pretty common but i waited too long to get one and now that hes gone it seems like people are either trying to get thousands for a 100 dollar book or just not wanting to sell. ive always liked his sig.

My opinion on Joe Simon is very much like my opinion on Stan. He signed a ton of books that had Cap on them because he helped create the character. And that is totally cool. But I really prefer to get guys on books that they actually worked on. As such, most of the ones I had done were books like this one: NOT FOR SALE

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-33.jpg

My opinion on Joe Simon is very much like my opinion on Stan. He signed a ton of books that had Cap on them because he helped create the character. And that is totally cool. But I really prefer to get guys on books that they actually worked on. As such, most of the ones I had done were books like this one: NOT FOR SALE

:applause:

:applause:

nice sig placement. that is a keeper

Do you have any of the following in the $20-40 range (SS books of course).

Frank Miller

John Byrne

Alan Moore

Mike Ploog

Neil Gaiman

Miracleman 9.8s

Sketch Covers...

Thanks, I don't mind paying for quality, so if you need to throw in free shipping on the deal if I buy 2, I can probably bump up my range by $5.

Thank you for your time,

A. Boardie

One final update to this thread with a couple more cheapies, some blue label Bronze X-Men, maybe a couple of sneaky good Yellow label books, then I will close it and send out invoices. I will do my best to get the final additions up tomorrow.

One final update to this thread with a couple more cheapies, some blue label Bronze X-Men, maybe a couple of sneaky good Yellow label books, then I will close it and send out invoices. I will do my best to get the final additions up tomorrow.

I've got 45 minutes before I go home, I've got my eyes peeled.

Does Fingh make you hold his pocket when you walk through the yard? :baiting:

Yes. And he tried to tell me that squishy thing in his pocket was a warm, defrosted Otter Pop. You only fall for that once.

Yes. And he tried to tell me that squishy thing in his pocket was a warm, defrosted Otter Pop. You only fall for that once.

Once for each pocket.