• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh Sale - Blue Label Slabs, Some Cheap Yellows + Who Knows

197 posts in this topic

Okay---I've been sidetracked by ginger-goodness for the last 30 minutes here and I MUST ASK (since I have never ever seen a fingh sales thread in all my days)....

Dude.

What bad habit are you trying to support????:whatthe:

Strippers break into your house, kidnap your dog and send a ransom note in crayon????

DAAAAAMmnnnnnnnnnnn...

how could i forget to ask if any joe simon sigs were available

Negative. I only have a handful of Simons. All NFS. Sorry.

meanie :baiting:

always thought his sig was pretty common but i waited too long to get one and now that hes gone it seems like people are either trying to get thousands for a 100 dollar book or just not wanting to sell. ive always liked his sig.

My opinion on Joe Simon is very much like my opinion on Stan. He signed a ton of books that had Cap on them because he helped create the character. And that is totally cool. But I really prefer to get guys on books that they actually worked on. As such, most of the ones I had done were books like this one: NOT FOR SALE

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-33.jpg

:censored:

how could i forget to ask if any joe simon sigs were available

Negative. I only have a handful of Simons. All NFS. Sorry.

meanie :baiting:

always thought his sig was pretty common but i waited too long to get one and now that hes gone it seems like people are either trying to get thousands for a 100 dollar book or just not wanting to sell. ive always liked his sig.

My opinion on Joe Simon is very much like my opinion on Stan. He signed a ton of books that had Cap on them because he helped create the character. And that is totally cool. But I really prefer to get guys on books that they actually worked on. As such, most of the ones I had done were books like this one: NOT FOR SALE

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-33.jpg

:censored:

:popcorn:

No sweat, bud.

I will have this open until Wednesday morning. Then I will send invoices out. Obviously, anyone can contact me anytime about any of the unsold books, but I won't be doing updates or anything after tomorrow morning. Thanks for the sales and for the good times.

Here is a picture of my feet, for those waxing nostalgic.

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00655-20100723-1623.jpg

No sweat, bud.

I will have this open until Wednesday morning. Then I will send invoices out. Obviously, anyone can contact me anytime about any of the unsold books, but I won't be doing updates or anything after tomorrow morning. Thanks for the sales and for the good times.

Here is a picture of my feet, for those waxing nostalgic.

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00655-20100723-1623.jpg

I see you are getting your money's worth from the last waxing...well done master Frodo.