• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ok, CGC will you have a witness at Midtown comics in March for the BK Vaughan

14 posts in this topic

Dear CGC,

Will you have a witness at the Brian K. Vaughan Signing at Midtown Comics in March of 2012? This is a very important event and if at all possible, will you have a witness there? I do not know how they got him to come but this is very special, very very special.

Thank you.

It is March the 15 be careful... they have 3 stores and he will only be at one. You have to buy his new comic to get a shot at him but you can get 2 books signed and they can be whatever you like. You just have to buy his new book but you can have any book signed. I know Midtown is on this board somewhere, look guys I have been waiting for Brian K. Vaughan for over 3 years now and he knows it. Please Midtown post info on the rules for this signing.

And he will also be at the Image Comic Expo which is very very very very very very very very very very special.

Hopefully he will sign other books or I will be buying quite a few copies of Saga. lol