• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited David Michelinie Signature Series Signing

260 posts in this topic

I can't wait to see my grades... :popcorn:

It's actually possible that the ones I claimed are yours. Did you send in the same two as me?

Not sure to be honest, I'd know if I saw them... hm Hungarian maybe

It's actually possible that the ones I claimed are yours. Did you send in the same two as me?

Not sure to be honest, I'd know if I saw them... hm Hungarian maybe

I, I have scans of mine to assign to the books but the only ones that I sent are the two listed above so they must be mine then if you sent Hungary. Can't wait to see yours!

i can;t belive that ASM graded 0.5 . is there any info on how it got such a low grade . did you shoot it like that deadppol cover ?

:roflmao: No I didn't shoot it, missing the last page.

Wait, what about mine. :taptaptap:

:popcorn:

Errrr umm... what did you send? lol

I don't see foreign edition notated on any of the other invoices let me look again.

Wait yours were on the first invoice... hmm the .5 missing a page wasnt mine it was yours. I see 2 Hungary versions on INV # 0189082 .5 and 5.0

Wait yours were on the first invoice... hmm the .5 missing a page wasnt mine it was yours. I see 2 Hungary versions on INV # 0189082 .5 and 5.0

:o

Wow! Did you know about the missing page Hector?

I pm'ed everyone who had thier own invoice # so one of you two had your own invoice number and should have sent me 5$ lol I have like 25 pages of PM's I have to search through but I will revive them once they are here to obtain mailing addresses. If you both want to check the 'DM Singing' thread I sent you and find out whos inv # was whos.