• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited David Michelinie Signature Series Signing

260 posts in this topic

First off thanks to CGC and the people there for giving us all the opportunity to get such awesome stuff and allowing me the opportunity.

He wrote or co-wrote IRON MAN from issues 116-157 and from 215-250.He also did work on THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN with Todd McFarlane #205, 290-292, 296-352, 359-388 (Volume One).

This opportunity will be limited to 25 spots. Limited to 2 books per person for now, next Monday, January 23rd, all available slots will be open on a first come first serve basis.

Please post the :takeit: in the thread with your # of books.

NO Yellow Labels

With your book please include:

Payment (if it has not been previously arranged)

Your real name and address as well as your board name on the comic backboard.

Please prepare your books in ADVANCE.

If you need help with this please refer to the thread : http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2947137#Post2947137

All books will have to be sent under my account, this is to make things easier on David as well as myself. Sorry guys but as any of you who have used my services before know I am always here to give updates.

Costs:

$5 Charity donation per book

$36 Moderns

$48 Economy

$15 return shipping for the first slab and 3$ for each additional in the continental US. International will be arranged just PM me.

:takeit:

2 Moderns please.

Is the $36 price including the donation?

Oh sorry that was not clear. Nope the donation is on top. The plan for now is to make a $150 donation to the Heroes Initiative or another charity if David has a preference.

Looks like 10 out of 25 taken.

15 left until next Monday when the remaining spots open up (someone wants 10 so they will go quick.)

I will announce a due date for books to be to me by soon. I want to make sure everyone has time to get books if they are after something specific.