• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited David Michelinie Signature Series Signing

260 posts in this topic

Hey all quick update. For some of you I may be forced to submit separate invoices for certain orders. This will be to ensure you receive your book back versus someone else's books.

Sorry for the inconvenience I will message participants who will nee their own invoice #'s.

2 days from the deadline and I am waiting on books from about half the participants. :facepalm:

I am waiting on books from:

Liaton-9000

Rich_Henn

chainball

comixroc

wolverider

mikeinSF

GAcollectables

if your on this list and you sent your books check into the status of your package.

I just wanted to say communicating with David has been a pleasure. The guy thinks ahead and anticipates things that may come up. I feel like this first signing should go off without a hitch :wishluck: I will be sending the books to David early next week....

Now to crack these blues... oh boy hm

I spent about 6 hours last night filling out all the separate invoices (this had to be done to keep track of books since there was quite a few duplicates) Dunno if it takes everyone this long.. but I make a spread sheet, then check payments etc to ensure things are squared away.

Is that the guy that found a cure Testicular Torsion a few days ago?

Close, actually he is the guy that discovered a cure to Otiripsehc Syndrome also know as Rotceh Brain Disfunction. It is an extremely rare disease that only one known case exist at this time. So far it has not mutanted fortunately. Sadly he has not been able to catch up with the signle case that exist. :makepoint: