• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Limited David Michelinie Signature Series Signing

260 posts in this topic

Called and got mine, #298 & #300, my OO copies off the rack, both 9.8! :cloud9:

Thanks for an amazing opp Jake!!!

:o 300 signed and 9.8?!!

Yep, and I'm really excited about it. I hand selected the book and have done everything I can to keep it pristine since I took it off the rack. It was a book I always wanted to grade to see if it would get 9.8 and was always a little terrified until this opp gave me an opportunity. And they're both unpressed!

I just checked the census, and only 41 of the 6599 copies CGC graded are 9.8 SS. That's less than 1% of the copies! There isn't a dancing banana big enough for my excitement, but this one will have to do! :banana:

Called and got mine, #298 & #300, my OO copies off the rack, both 9.8! :cloud9:

Thanks for an amazing opp Jake!!!

:o 300 signed and 9.8?!!

Yep, and I'm really excited about it. I hand selected the book and have done everything I can to keep it pristine since I took it off the rack. It was a book I always wanted to grade to see if it would get 9.8 and was always a little terrified until this opp gave me an opportunity. And they're both unpressed!

I just checked the census, and only 41 of the 6599 copies CGC graded are 9.8 SS. That's less than 1% of the copies! There isn't a dancing banana big enough for my excitement, but this one will have to do! :banana:

Dancing_Banana.gif

House of Secrets - 8.0

ASM:

328 - 9.6

328 - 9.4

298 - 0.5 doh!:censored:

300 - 5.0

If that's my HOS I'm boggled how its already graded being it's not a modern? hm

That would be because you did not mention to me it is not a modern and was submitted as such. Also the price obviously reflected that there was a problem. I REALLY need people to indicate to me when sending books for a signing which ones are modern and which are not.

CGC subs have given me the ability to withstand time...I have become patient for many things...sketches, books, and turnaround times....woooooosha...I am always happy at the end...for the most part