• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been 50 YEARS show us your books from 1962

446 posts in this topic

I believe I have every 1962 Superman family title issue, so I apologize in advance!

Personally, its always been a favorite of mine, the big box 12 cent covers and...my birth year!

Silver,

:cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9::banana::cloud9:

act287.jpg

act289.jpg

Amazing collection of Superman related titles. :cloud9: It can be hard to tell from the scans, but it certainly appears many of your raw books are in better condition than the slabbed 9.0 books! (thumbs u

I believe I have every 1962 Superman family title issue, so I apologize in advance!

In advance? You mean you still have more to post?

:o

Amazing collection of Superman related titles. :cloud9: It can be hard to tell from the scans, but it certainly appears many of your raw books are in better condition than the slabbed 9.0 books! (thumbs u

Yes, that's what we've all come to expect from Silver's collection!

;)

post 7000!

ll36.jpg

Lana always looked so much better than Lois, from what we could see anyway. Kinda makes me wonder whether Superman had turned his X-Ray vision on the two and discovered something about Lois to even things out a bit.

(shrug)