• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-up & Spiderman Original Art (30+ Pages on Ebay NR!)

40 posts in this topic

There are too many threads about pressing. In sum, pressing is how one squeezes the most Cgc 2c profit out of a raw or deslabbed comic.

Thanks. Well the rest of my CGC stuff should be listed tonight along with some more Original art.

Rick I believe that is probably Carrion and not the Hobgoblin. Probably predates before Hobgoblin was even around. Not sure it was used since there is no writing on top but if I had to guess it was used or intended to be used in Spectacular Spider-Man 31. http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Issue.aspx?id=2c22f9b6-9ed1-4bf4-955f-32179a8f964a

Rick I believe that is probably Carrion and not the Hobgoblin. Probably predates before Hobgoblin was even around. Not sure it was used since there is no writing on top but if I had to guess it was used or intended to be used in Spectacular Spider-Man 31. http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Issue.aspx?id=2c22f9b6-9ed1-4bf4-955f-32179a8f964a

You're right. I am contacting the seller now to relist with the correct information. It must have been a sketch/rendition before the final piece was finished. Spectacular Spider-man #30 Page 30 Splash page! :)

Thanks for the catch!

very nice. Pm'd you Rick to avoid cluttering up the thread. Great stuff you have for sale.

Dan,

Received your message. Just busy at work, but will respond with stuff myself :)

RIck

Some new Jim Mooney Pieces were added:

I purchased this one from Jim Mooney personally in 2004 before he passed away in 2008.

WOW...That is a fantastic piece as well (worship)

Thanks! The item has been ended and will be relisted tomorrow night in light of the new information found in regards to the history of this piece. Kudos to Mephisto.

I purchased this one from Jim Mooney personally in 2004 before he passed away in 2008.

Thanks! The item has been ended and will be relisted tomorrow night in light of the new information found in regards to the history of this piece. Kudos to Mephisto.

Very interesting hm

Very interesting hm

The item has been relisted with the correct information:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JIM-MOONEY-ORIGINAL-ART-SPLASH-PAGE-RECREATION-SPECTACULAR-SPIDER-MAN-30-CARRION-/230735488816?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b8e82730#ht_5107wt_1319

About a day and a 1/2 left! Some have a lot of viewers so let the bid wars begin! :)

That Ghost Rider is doing great!

2 HRS left!!! Yes, my buddy said that at one point. MTU #15 page 2 had 70 watchers! I'm not sure what it's at now ... :)

About a day and a 1/2 left! Some have a lot of viewers so let the bid wars begin! :)

2 HRS left!!! Yes, my buddy said that at one point. MTU #15 page 2 had 70 watchers! I'm not sure what it's at now ... :)

:o

That's a lot of watchers...that last 10 minutes could be very interesting lol

:o

That's a lot of watchers...that last 10 minutes could be very interesting lol

WOW....I don't know what you had tied up in that piece but it looks like you made out like a Bandit!!

Congratulations!