• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime SuspenStories 22 CGC 3.0 ow Classic Decapitation Cover...SOLD

21 posts in this topic

Crime SuspenStories 22, CGC 3.0, ow. Classic Decapitation Cover. A decent looking copy for the grade. The left hand edge of the back cover has some small chipping, and I think that's a big factor in the grade. The front cover looks nicer than a lot of 3.0's I've seen.

$330. shipped in the US by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Money Order, Check, or Paypal.

I'll consider PM'd offers, but I'm giving the thread 48 hours to sell as priced. "I'll take it" in the thread takes it. I've been 29dukedog on eBay for 10 years, and I've bought and sold here on the boards many times.

Here's a link to a bigger scan of the front cover:

Front Cover

120524.jpg.45f83e6c5514cb8c1483e3705df5b3c9.jpg

120525.jpg.9231afc7744157b50234692ac05c5489.jpg

120526.jpg.cad5ef32312b764d5dd3552a72ca2a11.jpg

Yeah... Face Melting... Pimps... Ho Beatin'... Decapitation... what a pleasant afternoon.

Regardless, your book is fantastic and has eye appeal far beyond the grade. Good luck with the sale.

I just wish someone would hurry up and buy it. :eek:

This price is very much in line with other sales in the last 6 months or so. Nice looking for the grade too. Good luck and looking forward to welcoming a new member to the club!

Yeah, but then I'll have to be leaving the club... :sorry:

A few months ago on eBay, a CGC 4.0 copy sold for around $480., if I remember correctly. Anyway, whatever it was, I did the math based on that sale and figured a 3.0 ought to go for right about $350.

Crime SuspenStories 22, CGC 3.0, ow. Classic Decapitation Cover. A decent looking copy for the grade. The left hand edge of the back cover has some small chipping, and I think that's a big factor in the grade. The front cover looks nicer than a lot of 3.0's I've seen.

$330. shipped in the US by Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation. Money Order, Check, or Paypal.

I'll consider PM'd offers, but I'm giving the thread 48 hours to sell as priced. "I'll take it" in the thread takes it. I've been 29dukedog on eBay for 10 years, and I've bought and sold here on the boards many times.

Here's a link to a bigger scan of the front cover:

Front Cover

:takeit: