• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

It looks like tomorrow is the official day to challenge the champ, but I figured I'd try to get the votes needed to challenge today. If successful I will officially challenge at the appropriate time.

For your consideration.

ca4ee0dc6556c246e0ea6a97fe80e04d.jpg[/img]

It looks like tomorrow is the official day to challenge the champ, but I figured I'd try to get the votes needed to challenge today. If successful I will officially challenge at the appropriate time.

For your consideration.

ca4ee0dc6556c246e0ea6a97fe80e04d.jpg[/img]

That's my fave

I thought since the last challenge was completed one month ago tomorrow I had to wait until tomorrow. I guess I had that wrong.
Ah, in that case you are correct. You have a tiny window in which you can challenge, before the cutoff day for the year :)

(thumbs u So let it begin...tomorrow that is.

Another Crain vs. Crain face-off! I love it (thumbs u

I was visiting with Crain yesterday and talking about his Deadpool covers. He likes doing Deadpool covers and I think it shows in the work. Both of these are awesome.