• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

Would my individual Trinity PIece apply then? Three sepereate sketches but all done by the same artist in a continuaty?

Does it have to be in on cover? Cause my Trinity piece takes up three graded books :)

I Think there should be a separate multi cover type of award latter. So let's do this one as a single cover.

And a seperate Avengers Trinity category would be cool down the line as well, but let's allow both trinity and non trinity in this one.

That is what Greedo said about it above. It makes sense. Someone could/should have an "interlocking" competition at some point for multiple sketches that make up one image.

PS: I am giving the Avengers Team a run for its money with this one:

Front cover:

IMG00243-20110119-2213.jpg

Back cover:

IMG00244-20110119-2213.jpg

Too bad I got this too late to enter.

That is so amazing! I'm very jealous (worship)

Thanks, Ottley is my favorite artist, and I wanted a CGC Sketch. I'd probably trade it for other characters I like more, I think it's a super cool take on Deadpool but if it was a cool Invincible or Spider-Man CGC by Ottley, I'd trade it.

Would my individual Trinity PIece apply then? Three sepereate sketches but all done by the same artist in a continuaty?

Does it have to be in on cover? Cause my Trinity piece takes up three graded books :)

I Think there should be a separate multi cover type of award latter. So let's do this one as a single cover.

And a seperate Avengers Trinity category would be cool down the line as well, but let's allow both trinity and non trinity in this one.

That is what Greedo said about it above. It makes sense. Someone could/should have an "interlocking" competition at some point for multiple sketches that make up one image.

Just to confirm we will not be doing multi piece books ( but I would love to see that as a category down the line)

And poll shows 21 to 8 for 3 or more Characters. So that is what we will go with.

This should be called best of the best Crain sketches lol

The guy is super-talented and when he does an acrylic painted piece and hits it out of the park, it is hard to compete against.

But, his recent window of commissions is closing as he moves on to his new book. he only did about one commission a year while he was working for Marvel so the number of Crain books out there is probably not going to increase much.

This should be called best of the best Crain sketches lol

The guy is super-talented and when he does an acrylic painted piece and hits it out of the park, it is hard to compete against.

But, his recent window of commissions is closing as he moves on to his new book. he only did about one commission a year while he was working for Marvel so the number of Crain books out there is probably not going to increase much.

Sad but true. I'm hoping to get at least 2 more from him by the end of 2013.