• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Deadpool Edition !!! Round 2 Poll pg 8 !!!

272 posts in this topic

The Stevens sketch already has 3 votes, might as well go with that one for now and use the Crain later if need be.

Tha's what I'll do :)

But I was wondering, if you ever regain your lost title, what sort of Best of sketch logo we should give you lol!!!

But I was wondering, if you ever regain your lost title, what sort of Best of sketch logo we should give you lol!!!
Might as well continue the count? lol

Nope you'd keep the two time fallen title and also gain the champ title :) As titles belong to the sketch not the sketches owner lol

It's been almost 5 months since there was a challenger, so what the hell. Granted it's not your usual Deadpool, but I really like it. En route to CGC.

Owner : Me (Bomfy)

Artist : Jenny Frison

JennyFrisonDeadpool_zpsdb7d40b7.jpg

It's been almost 5 months since there was a challenger, so what the hell. Granted it's not your usual Deadpool, but I really like it. En route to CGC.

Owner : Me (Bomfy)

Artist : Jenny Frison

Second! That sketch is awesome!

The challenge has been laid out.

The Challenger

Artist: Jenny Frison

Owner: Bomfy

VS

The Champ...

Owner: Secret Son

Artist: Clayton Crain

ca4ee0dc6556c246e0ea6a97fe80e04d.jpg

The winner wins Best of the Best Deadpool

Congrats Secret Son!

I'm kind of surprised my silly sketch idea garnered 43% of the vote, that's a win in my book. You guys are the only ones that 'got' it. I got a message on FB asking me if I knew Deadpool wasn't in Revival when I posted it there.