• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Amazing Spiderman #75

21 posts in this topic

Looks like your standard VG 4.0 to me.

Nice eye appeal (colors) on the FC is off-set by the staining on the BC.

You're kiddin' us right?

Why kidding? Every grade needs to be determined and a book like this is nice to see. If all we do is grade VF-NM-M then we start to disconnect from the majority of older books.

I say whatever numeric CGC uses for VG

You're kiddin' us right?

Why kidding? Every grade needs to be determined and a book like this is nice to see. If all we do is grade VF-NM-M then we start to disconnect from the majority of older books.

Yep reader's copies need lovin too sometimes grin.gif

You're kiddin' us right?

God yes! I mean - it is just nice that book here in Grading and I hope more and more follow suit. You betcha dagnabbit! smile.gif

You're kiddin' us right?

OK, OK, Even though it's dog's [!@#%^&^] ugly, it appears that is structurally commands a VG 4.0 - but strict grading has to deduct a at least a half point for the excessive staining, because if you lined up a bunch of VG's, it would pale in comparison.

Personally I'd accept a little bit of tape over the staining - I hate books that look like they've been ground into the dirt.

3.0 to 3.5, definitely no higher than a 3.0 CGC

To be honest, I think this book looks better than that Tales of Suspense #40 you posted the other day. confused-smiley-013.gif So "glass houses" and all that.

To be honest, I think this book looks better than that Tales of Suspense #40 you posted the other day. confused-smiley-013.gif So "glass houses" and all that.

You're totally high. . . smirk.gif