• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Photoshop Help!

9 posts in this topic

Sorry to make such an off topic post, but the last time I ran into photoshop troubles, experts here set me straight within seconds :)

We're celebrating the 100th day of school at our school, and this morning a double rainbow serendipitously arced over our school. Any tips for stitching these images together? I've attached 3 of the series I took.

Thanks!

121223.jpg.e53392b19d96caaf35f8dcb3b61d3514.jpg

121224.jpg.d53b2d33d6b238d0c39fb45400ea240d.jpg

121225.jpg.fe004e1a5bf3e2ad293a766c91d27a88.jpg

When you overlay your images, you will need to go to images>adjustments>selective color and make some adjustments to your neutral colors to take care of the color shifts in the clouds.

Some ambiguous lasso-ing and wider pixel feathering will help mesh your clouds together so you can match your rainbows while covering up your clouds not matching *exactly*.

Your second attempt looks a lot cleaner!

When you overlay your images, you will need to go to images>adjustments>selective color and make some adjustments to your neutral colors to take care of the color shifts in the clouds.

Some ambiguous lasso-ing and wider pixel feathering will help mesh your clouds together so you can match your rainbows while covering up your clouds not matching *exactly*.

Your second attempt looks a lot cleaner!

:gossip: My second attempt was the crooked house :)

I'll try to look around in the menus for those words you mentioned. (I'm quite inexperienced). Thanks!

Oh yeah - your sky is improved quite a bit. If time permits, you may want to play with the healing brush and clone stamp to take out those stitching shadows in the sky.

Then, just rebuild the building where the light pole is, and you'll be looking real good! :blahblah: