• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2002 - Year in Review

163 posts in this topic

Ha ha, looks like the number of stars that I gave you matches your average! tongue.gif

Jens, go start some stupid threads and I guarantee that you will get more stars! mad.gif

All you have to do is off people! Not everyone has voted for everyone. But...if you them off once, they are more likely to vote for you. Look at your stupid thread in the water cooler demanding stars now! You sure got lots of votes from the coin people! tongue.gif

Oh man, you turning on me also!

I'll like to kick you in the groin

Dude, Greggy, did you take a blow to the noggin? I mean... did you suffer some massive head trauma that makes you speak in so stilted a manner? Me am concerned, Greggy. Me am verrrry concerned. frown.gifconfused.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only one that was confused by his choice of words Khaos. I was trying to give him the benifit of the doubt and thought that it might me an inside joke. But I guess he's just stupid. tongue.gif

Even funnier.........that's his sig line.....so it's in every one of his posts. crazy.gif

Even funnier.........that's his sig line.....so it's in every one of his posts.

I know, I thought he was trying to be funny and sound like a drunk Brit or something... but I think he's actually suffering a stroke. (And not the kind of stroke his avatar is giving himself.)