• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 242

197 posts in this topic

Just got in.

:takeit: , awesome pick up Brannon!

Nice Brannon. Save me a copy will you Kal-El :baiting:

No problem, If I ever decide to part with it I've got a White pager that would fit well with your collection of books with uncommon high PQ (SC 22, two if I'm not mistaken. :o ) . It's only a 4.0 though :(

Wow...never saw a Action 242 WP's before. 4.0...I can definitely live with that. :cloud9:

Just got in.

No problem, If I ever decide to part with it I've got a White pager that would fit well with your collection of books with uncommon high PQ (SC 22, two if I'm not mistaken. :o ) . It's only a 4.0 though :(

Wow...never saw a Action 242 WP's before. 4.0...I can definitely live with that. :cloud9:

I'll try to post a pic when I get the chance (thumbs u . My scanner is a peice of ...

Just got in.

I'll try to post a pic when I get the chance (thumbs u . My scanner is a peice of ...

Woo...hoo.... :whee:

Just got in.

This will have to do until eBay provides me with a scanner that works. The defects on the book are obvious but it's still a favorite of mine due to the uncommon PQ.

AC242-1.jpg

AC2422.jpg

(thumbs u

Not as nice as some, however it is complete with cover and all pages attached at both staples, little bit of moisture staining at top and bottom margins. I was glad to get it and thought it presents well for a lower grade copy.

ACTION242VG-.jpg

Just got in.

This will have to do until eBay provides me with a scanner that works. The defects on the book are obvious but it's still a favorite of mine due to the uncommon PQ.

AC242-1.jpg

AC2422.jpg

(thumbs u

:golfclap:

I'm glad someone made a thread about this book because it's one of my favorites. It's definitely tough to find in grade but I've managed to get a few copies.

I just purchased this recently and it's the highest grade I own:

AC242.jpg

Was that from Greg?

Beautiful book, btw!!!