• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-statix being canceled in August

10 posts in this topic

Is this because Milligan and Allred are tired of doing the series, or because there wasn't an audience for it?

I believe sales have fallen down to below levels where they cancelled "Elektra". I'm not surprised at the news - Milligan said in an interview a month or two ago that the current storyline would be a nice way to wrap up the series.

At the rate my favorite titles are getting cancelled, pretty soon I'll have to find a new hobby. shocked.gif

Is this because Milligan and Allred are tired of doing the series, or because there wasn't an audience for it?

I believe sales have fallen down to below levels where they cancelled "Elektra". I'm not surprised at the news - Milligan said in an interview a month or two ago that the current storyline would be a nice way to wrap up the series.

At the rate my favorite titles are getting cancelled, pretty soon I'll have to find a new hobby. shocked.gif

I dropped it a couple issues ago. It just wasn't going anywhere... everything that was happening seemed rather arbitrary and somehow ironically cliche.

Plus, I was just getting plain bored with the whole "everyone's persecuted" theme. Buncha whining crybabies, they were! wink.gif The legless guy with the flying skateboard was a nice touch, though. harharhar