• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gun Shots & Head Shots from DREDD (UPDATED! Test footage from film)

35 posts in this topic

Why is Hollywood obsessed with making Judge Dredd a teenie, tiny short guy?

I know you can't tell with the helmet on...but that's Eomer....not Tom Cruise...he's 6' 1".

I know you can't tell with the helmet on...but that's Eomer....not Tom Cruise...he's 6' 1".

220px-Eomer.jpg

This Eomer ?

220px-Eomer.jpg

This Eomer ?

Yeah...that Eomer.

He's also known as...Kirill and Bones.

I always thought Stallone's had a great Dredd costume and looked like hi, But then he opened his mouth and read the simplistic -script! but they did include a lot of Dredd storylines in it. Nice try, but not a real classic you can watch over again.

Holy cow, you're right - I didn't know or recognize that was Karl Urban - the girl playing Anderson must be in lifts!

Holy cow, you're right - I didn't know or recognize that was Karl Urban - the girl playing Anderson must be in lifts!

Yeah she's only 5'4" so some movie magic is happening there.

In preparation, I recently read the first three Dredd Case files, getting me through quite a bit of material. :cloud9:
Good stuff. (thumbs u I'm currently on the fourth Case File right now.

I'd also recommend The MEGA-CITY Masters series.