• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

honestly, two issues in and this isn't very good. check out any of brubaker's icon books to see how to propel a story along.

I prefer it over Fatale at the moment but having only read the #2's of both. I like it!

Image made Thief of Thieves issues 1, 2 and 3 fully returnable!

Rich (bleeding cool):Marvel and DC use a number of incentives, it seems, from partial returnability, to added discounts, to tiered variant covers. What can you do more to persuade retailers to stock these books in depth initially?

Eric Stephenson (executive/publisher): We do, Rich. We offer all kinds of incentives. Since the beginning of this year, retailers have been able to order the first three issues of a variety of our 2012 books and qualify for full returnability. We did that with Fatale, we did that with Saga, Thief of Thieves, Manhattan Projects… We’ve been offering added discounts for years, and good retailers definitely take advantage of those things.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/03/30/the-bleeding-i-talking-with-eric-stephenson-about-image-selling-out/