• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cross-book sketch?

11 posts in this topic

Does anyone out there have a multi book sketch that spans across multiple covers/slabs?

I'm imagining something crazy for the future at a big con where I get a a few artists doing their own sketchs on a book but get them to interlink in some way so if I displayed the 4 slabs side by side it creates one long picture... a'la OHoTMU...

Anyone pulled this off before? I think I saw someone with a Walking Dead piece like this but it was raw....

the last two books in that 5 book set touch on the idea Im going for (cause you can see Magneto's shield in the preceding cover)

It's definitely a tough thing to pull off since you have to get everyone working at the same scale... anyone else try to pull this off?

Z's Matt Slay

coverfinal.jpg

Wow that's amazing. Any chance we can get a close-up scan of each sketch?

In about a month when they get here from CGC I will take better pics / scans of all the books before they go out to the owners.