• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof tdcomixncardz = barksducksuo

32 posts in this topic

Is this the smoking gun that associates tdcomixncardz to Donovan Elliot, the restoration prof. at CGG, Comic Grading Group? I'll let you decide.

If you recall, this post praises CGG for finally disclosing their three primary personel on their website.

If you recall in this post, I discussed the very likley connection between Donovan Elliot, the restoration prof. at CGG and the ebay userId "barksducksuo" who reportly transacted several fraudulent transactions resulting in ebay disabling his ebay account.

Finally, I will now covey my evidence suggesting a possible connection between

tdcomixncardz and Donovan Elliot, the restoration prof. at CGG, Comic Grading Group.

I'll like to point eveyone to his latest ebay auction (alternatively, when his takes down this auction, you can just link to any previous auction from his feedback) which just happens to be an

AVENGERS / JLA # 4 GRADED MINT 10.0.

First, hover the mouse over the Avengers Image (or when he takes this auction down, just hover the mouse over an image location on past auctions).

Next, right click the mouse button (while hovering the mouse over the image location on this auction) and hit properties and cut the URL location of the image store. It appears he is hosting his images on a remote location. The URL of this particular image is: http://foxfirejrt.homestead.com/files/cggaj4.jpg

Finally, if you go to the base URL on the location of this image store, which is http://foxfirejrt.homestead.com/, you will see a web site that hosts a site for "Foxfire Kennels is located in Eugene, Oregon" and it proprietor is, you guess it:

Foxfire Jack Russell Terriers

Robin Elliott, Breeder

683 Nebraska St

Eugene, OR 97402

(541) 607-5503

This was the same exact address the now infamous ebay userId of barksducksuo furnished to me in order for me to send payment.

Someone point CBG to this post in order to out the tdcomixncardz connection with Donovan Elliot, the restoration prof. at CGG, Comic Grading Group as well as his connection to the ebay userId "barksducksuo" who reportly transacted several fraudulent transactions resulting in ebay disabling his ebay userId of "barksducksuo".

CBG, please credit me on this discovery.

Regards,

bhampel

DAMN - this s*&t is making my head spin........ 893whatthe.gif

i'm still not sure what all has truly been unearthed, but it sure points in the wrong direction. devil.gif

could the CGG head restorer actually be a member of this family which includes tdcomix??? stay-tuned............

oh, and FF, what the heck is with that duck post of yours. your making my head hurt even more mad.gif

DAMN - this s*&t is making my head spin........ 893whatthe.gif

i'm still not sure what all has truly been unearthed, but it sure points in the wrong direction. devil.gif

could the CGG head restorer actually be a member of this family which includes tdcomix??? stay-tuned............

oh, and FF, what the heck is with that duck post of yours. your making my head hurt even more mad.gif

I think he means if it quacks like a duck....

If it looks like a duck...walks like a duck...

You know.

However...there must be some misunderstanding in all this.

I'm sure one of the "low level employees" at CGG is to blame for it all.

gossip.gif

good work bhampel, didn't daniel patterson head grader of CGG state that they are no longer doing business with TDcomixandcardz....i believe he did. 893whatthe.giftonofbricks.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif pffffttt...that sound you just heard is whatever credibility CGG had left if any, just went up in smoke. 27_laughing.gif

If it looks like a duck...walks like a duck...

You know.

However...there must be some misunderstanding in all this.

I'm sure one of the "low level employees" at CGG is to blame for it all.

gossip.gif

"isolated incident" gossip.gif

How about just calling up their business and asking them if they're related to Donovan Elliot?

For what purpose? I've already established the connection via mailing address between tdcomixncardz & barksducksuo & the Elliot family.

We're talking about two Elliotts here. (and Donovan Elliot)

Ryan Elliott (apparently 31) tdcomixncards and also barksducksuo

Robin Elliott (apparently 27) associated with a Jack Terrier business

Donovan Elliot (not really linked yet) who has a similar name and lives in the area

I don't see the proof yet. confused-smiley-013.gif

We're talking about two Elliotts here. (and Donovan Elliot)

Ryan Elliott (apparently 31) tdcomics and also barks

Robin Elliott (apparently 27) associated with a Jack Terrier business

Don Eliot (not really linked yet) who has a similar name and lives in the area

I don't see the proof yet.

I've established the connection between tdcomixncardz and barksducksuo, an alleged ebay scam artist. All while, tdcomixncardz denies he is or even knows of Ryan Elliot and instead goes by the name of "Terance Leder". Why would he deny knowing Ryan Elliot unless he is engaging in fraudulent activity and/or has something to hide? Giving the damning evidence of crimes already committed, I'm suggesting a link between Donovan Elliot and Ryan Elliot, more specifically, the possibility of them being the same person (or at minimum family members). And from the sounds of it, these crimes already committed could include interstate mail fraud.

It's not for me to further proof. Its now time for CGG to set the record straight and well as for tdcomixncardz to face the music.

Regards,

bhampel

I don't know how CGG stays afloat. I won't use them, buy books slabbed by them, and I'm guessing that 98% of the people on these boards won't either? Do they publish financial statements or are they privately held? If CGG was on their last breath, ready to fold I shudder to think of how that might effect the quality of those last slabbs and the graders judgement. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I rarely see them for sale on EBay and almost never on the major websites. I think the only question that remains is not when will they go away, but will they do it quietly?

I don't know how CGG stays afloat. I won't use them, buy books slabbed by them, and I'm guessing that 98% of the people on these boards won't either? Do they publish financial statements or are they privately held? If CGG was on their last breath, ready to fold I shudder to think of how that might effect the quality of those last slabbs and the graders judgement. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif I rarely see them for sale on EBay and almost never on the major websites. I think the only question that remains is not when will they go away, but will they do it quietly?

"Thanks again for your service. I will highly recommend it to all of my fellow collectors."

Thank you, John M.

confused-smiley-013.gif