• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proof tdcomixncardz = barksducksuo

32 posts in this topic

You know I have some really nice books for you that were graded by CGG. One is a MTU 1 CGG 9.4 and the other is a ASM 68 CGG 9.4. Normally worth over $600 but for you, I'll give you a very special price of only $250 per book, that's over $100 less than retail value. Let me know if this is agreeable and I'll PM you my details so you can send payment.

Edited to be a little more truthful...

"Thanks, I know you guys must be busy because you grade 30 books a day! The biggest comment is that some one is at last being consistent. Did you know that 4 guys did a grading test on you? They each sent books to CGC that were previously graded by CGG. Of the books they graded ALL of them with the "Purple Label of Death". I *can* tell you who the guys that did this are, but you can likely figure it out by which 4 customers suddenly went from a few books to zero submissions. Well done!"

* Gord - The fat comic dork *

good work bhampel, didn't daniel patterson head grader of CGG state that they are no longer doing business with TDcomixandcardz....i believe he did. 893whatthe.giftonofbricks.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif pffffttt...that sound you just heard is whatever credibility CGG had left if any, just went up in smoke. 27_laughing.gif

I was going to mention that, too. How does he get a book graded 4/04 if CGG has stopped doing business with him?

good work bhampel, didn't daniel patterson head grader of CGG state that they are no longer doing business with TDcomixandcardz....i believe he did. 893whatthe.giftonofbricks.gifmakepoint.gif893naughty-thumb.gifforeheadslap.gif pffffttt...that sound you just heard is whatever credibility CGG had left if any, just went up in smoke. 27_laughing.gif

I was going to mention that, too. How does he get a book graded 4/04 if CGG has stopped doing business with him?

"isolated incident" popcorn.gif

My God... everytime I go away for 3 days, I come back to another erupting CGG controversy. Where is the smilie for the "wheels coming off the wagon?" Well, these will have to do...

This one is more smoke than fire for the moment. I've seen no compelling evidence that Donovan and Ryan are tied together. It wouldn't surprise me if they were brothers, but who knows? confused-smiley-013.gif Nobody that we've heard from so far.

Yes - this guy is questionable if not shady. He is a "restoration expert" for CGG and actually sold me a CGG graded book! It didnt occur to me until later that not only is this a bad idea on my part, but that it is or should be illegal. Its a good thing I am not actually Dr Doom - "else the insipid dolts would feel the wrath of DOOM" (hehe).

This whole CGG thing is a joke - I sent some very high end books to them for grading and they were only able to tell that they were trimmed, when I sent them to CGC, they came back as trimmed AND restored and the grade were a a FULL grade lower.

If you want something graded - DO NOT send to CGG - you might not even get the same books back that you sent in!