• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 55 High Grade

22 posts in this topic

I have seen 9.8 with worse bindery tear

+1 my Aspen Black Panther Variant (blue label) looks like mess compared to that and that is a 9.8.

Apparently, I'm still upset about that book as it is a reference point for me and haven't looked at it for 2+ years! lol

great book, a solid 9.4 to me (especially with the grade "tightening" of late)

- BLFC bindry tear

- distributor overspray on front (above the "Iron" that Ben Grimm mentioned) and back

- the back cover spine looks a little dirty to me too...

The best I get with bindery tears are 9.6s.

But Nick sends way more books in then I do.

Nice looking book!

I got so many 9.8 with bindery tears from submitting books for 9.6 pre-screen in the past. I think this copy is 9.6 but it wouldn't shock me if CGC gives it a 9.8....depends on how tight or lax they are currently.

Is this issue notorious for miswrap? because I can't recall seeing many copies that were centered better.

I have a nice copy of this issue with a different production error that might keep it at 9.6 also.

9.2 unless you get lucky and CGC decides that it is nothing more than bindery corner damage then 9.6.

Damn you and your Ctrl shift + , took me awhile to fix that.

:mad: