• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever heard of Comic Eli?

22 posts in this topic

X-Men 1 2.5 for $750? Damn, if that were still for sale, I'd risk it. If they don't come through, just initiate a charge-back on the ol' credit card.

Sorry about that yes crazy Eli. Anyone heard of him? I'm so tempted to buy, but I'm scared off by the potential for fraud. Does pay pal cover anything?
I think Paypal covers you for some stuff not sure if it's the same coverage buyers get through ebay though.

Looks like he's a CGC registered user here so maybe it'd be best to ask some questions directly & then come back to this thread tomorrow and check to see if it's dropped down to page two or 47 pages of posts before you pull the trigger.

;)

Sorry about that yes crazy Eli. Anyone heard of him? I'm so tempted to buy, but I'm scared off by the potential for fraud. Does pay pal cover anything?

I've emailed with him. I made him an offer on something a little while back and he replied fairly quickly to decline my offer. I would assume that if it's fraud that he would have taken any offer that came along.

paypal covers up to 10K - just need correspondence with specific details - they don't refund for buyer's remorse