• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series trade weekend discussion

488 posts in this topic

2 big trades.

Probably the most successful trade weekends. The weekend promoted discussions and eventually trades happened on some books not in the thread and a deal on Monday.

You never know. Post "official" con season burnout maybe or tradables could still be at CGC

2 big trades.

Probably the most successful trade weekends. The weekend promoted discussions and eventually trades happened on some books not in the thread and a deal on Monday.

You never know. Post "official" con season burnout maybe or tradables could still be at CGC

Thank you! I know it was hard to let them go for me, BUT, we both know we love the artist and I'm happy they're going to you!

Besides, I still have a keeper from him :)

I did not carve out the time to put up any trade books. First one I haven't participated in in a long while. Triston has/had a couple that I really need, but I am trying to curtail getting new slabs while I pare down the ol' collection. :ohnoez:

I did not carve out the time to put up any trade books. First one I haven't participated in in a long while. Triston has/had a couple that I really need, but I am trying to curtail getting new slabs while I pare down the ol' collection. :ohnoez:

Me too but I figure if I do two of mine for one of theirs it's still paring down :lol:

It's been 7 months since we've done one of these. Anyone interested?