• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series trade weekend discussion

488 posts in this topic

I just updated my post with labels for every image and I marked some items as traded from my second completed agreement. :banana: I also added a few books to my wish list. I hope to get one or two more before the end of the thread. Feel free to throw out some offers via PM. (thumbs u

I did state that my post is closed, however I still have all of those books and I am always interested in Stan Lee sigs, particularly on books he actually wrote so if anyone has just such a book or books available, feel free to PM me.

Just like any other transaction, I ship the next business day after payment is received...or in the case of a trade, the next business day after an agreement is reached.

If you can't ship right away, be sure to tell the other person when shipment will be made.

As with all things on the boards, communication is key. :cool:

Just like any other transaction, I ship the next business day after payment is received...or in the case of a trade, the next business day after an agreement is reached.

If you can't ship right away, be sure to tell the other person when shipment will be made.

As with all things on the boards, communication is key. :cool:

(thumbs u

1st trade of this party I did we shipped both within 15 minutes of each other and sent the tracking information so we could keep up with it. The second one, he let me know it would be Friday before it goes out. Yep, all about the communication. :thumbsup: Oh, and what do you want for the Sinnott Thor? :whee:

Traded some celebrity books,and a couple of sketches.

It's on my trade post marked as traded.

Got a huge celebrity book that's a grail for me, all without having to go through the contacts and connections (the ones reverently done are nice, but no effort was needed on my part).

Also some really cool sketch covers.