• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANK YOU! Slabs, Pre-Hero, Atlas/Timely, Bronze Horror, Western

49 posts in this topic

Two-Gun Kid #58 - 4.5/5.0 - throw away the Guide on this one, buddy. Super-scarce, toughie pre-hero Kirby monster cover and story. SPOILER ALERT - It's a buffalo with a tarp over it! $170

TGK_58_front.jpg

TGK_58_back.jpg

Cool book - is this your undercopy?

Edit - too slow.

Apparently not. I was just informed that you got the HoS. Not sure how I was the first person to post anything in the thread and not only missed the Cap, but the HoS as well, but seems like total BS to me.

Won't be buying from this guy in the future, that's for sure.

Sigh. No good deed goes unpunished...

What good deed was that? Asking me if I still wanted it by post and PM, then after I said I still wanted it telling me that it went to someone else?

Great job! Golf clap for you! :golfclap:

I honestly don't want any bad feelings, as I explained via PM, but if you want to go at it here, ok...

You posted a conditional "if the Cap is available" take it.

Before then, the ST Annual sold va PM, so that person claimed the Cap.

Telerites then posted an unconditional takeit for the HoS.

I had both PMed & publically posted for you to verify your previous post to no response.

That how it went. I have learned in the future if there's confusion, to place the book on temporary hold until its worked out.

X-Men #96 - some enterprising young buck with more time than me should crack & resub this one. A few NCB bends that will easily press out keeps this at 9.0 - $80 BOOK IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD

X-Men_96_front.jpg

per PM, this book is no longer available - :takeit: thanks!