• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open email to DENA @ NGCCOIN.com

202 posts in this topic

Here is a copy of the email I sent off about an hour ago.

I blocked out my personal info, if anyone wants to contact me, they can always send a PM or email my eBay account.

I am serious about this. Serious enough to get the mountain moving in the right direction.

CAL who can be serious when needed.

My name is Mr. xxxxx xxxxx, and I would like to inquire about any possibility to formally sub-contract out your Chat Board, especially the CGC Board.

I am willing to pay all fees and Server costs for the foreseeable future.

Also would like to speak to anyone in the Management of the Collector's Society. Any contact information would be most helpful.

I will follow up on my request within a reasonable amount of time.

You may reply @ xxxxx@sbcglobal.net

Sincerely,

Mr. xxx xxxxx

calamerica on the CGC Board.

Here is a copy of the email I sent off about an hour ago.

I blocked out my personal info, if anyone wants to contact me, they can always send a PM or email my eBay account.

I am serious about this. Serious enough to get the mountain moving in the right direction.

CAL who can be serious when needed.

My name is Mr. xxxxx xxxxx, and I would like to inquire about any possibility to formally sub-contract out your Chat Board, especially the CGC Board.

I am willing to pay all fees and Server costs for the foreseeable future.

Also would like to speak to anyone in the Management of the Collector's Society. Any contact information would be most helpful.

I will follow up on my request within a reasonable amount of time.

You may reply @ xxxxx@sbcglobal.net

Sincerely,

Mr. xxx xxxxx

calamerica on the CGC Board.

Interesting Cal, to what end??

Sorry CAL if I'm missing the boat, but are you asking the folks who run this place if you can officially be in charge?

In a way.

CAL who is seriously working towards the Goal....

Sorry CAL if I'm missing the boat, but are you asking the folks who run this place if you can officially be in charge?

In a way.

CAL who is seriously working towards the Goal....

Okay so...

1. Why?

2. Why would they let you?

3. What's the goal you're working towards?

Cal wants to have his own section of the Board. That way, he can keep the miscreants out and charge everybody a fee so they will be "civil" to each other.

In this day and age Cal, you can start your own message board. This place is filled with IT guys that can point you in the right direction.

Please, some IT guy point him in the right direction.

I am sure we can get some donations for the start up money.

On a few conditions of course... :whistle:

To Dice X

make all the fun you want. Not gonna keep me from spending your money!!!

CAL already counting Dice X's coins...

I'm sorry, Cal. Are you being serious? You seriously think you can pull this off?

*blinks*

If you take over the boards can you please reinstate the star ratings for both threads and users...they were so much fun.

Didn't that result in a Cal rant or star ratings blitzkrieg as well?