• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open letter to George Lucas...

67 posts in this topic

Dear George, I just spent my hard earned cash on The Phantom Menace in 3D hoping that I would enjoy the experience. Not only did the movie suck again, but the 3D effects were very subtle, almost like you were "teasing" us. Not only can you not write intelligent dialogue, but you can't do 3D! I see this as another way to milk as much money from us fans as possible. That's it! Im done with the Star Wars universe!!

Trippy "The KING of 3D."

Dear George, I just spent my hard earned cash on The Phantom Menace in 3D hoping that I would enjoy the experience. Not only did the movie suck again, but the 3D effects were very subtle, almost like you were "teasing" us. Not only can you not write intelligent dialogue, but you can't do 3D! I see this as another way to milk as much money from us fans as possible. That's it! Im done with the Star Wars universe!!

Trippy "The KING of 3D."

Someone actually watched it? :fear:

Dear Trippy "The KING of 3D."

You will be glad to know that I am taking your hard-earned money you spent at SW3D and applying it to my revisionist work of Empire Strikes Back where I will digitally replace Boba Fett with Jar Jar Binks long-lost son-turned-bounty-hunter Jab Jab. I know you will enjoy it!

Yours,

George Lucas

You will be glad to know that I am taking your hard-earned money you spent at SW3D and applying it to my revisionist work of Empire Strikes Back where I will digitally replace Boba Fett with Jar Jar Binks long-lost son-turned-bounty-hunter Jab Jab. I know you will enjoy it!

Yours,

George Lucas

:roflmao: This post here by Balls has shown more creative & original work than Lucas has in over a decade!

Yours,

George Lucas

Don't give Lucas Any ideas. :ohnoez:

That part did make me laugh out loud though. :applause:

Trippy "The KING of 3D."

Sounds like the makings of a great South Park episode hm

oh wait, its been done :insane:

It finished dead last at the theaters this weekend. The Star Wars generation is fading like a burned out star.

No. The Star Wars generation is tired of taking it up the with re-releases of the same old mess.

If he would let someone else write, -script, direct and produce a trilogy beginning before the Phantom Manass, we would line up around the block in tents to get a ticket for it.

It finished dead last at the theaters this weekend. The Star Wars generation is fading like a burned out star.

No. The Star Wars generation is tired of taking it up the with re-releases of the same old mess.

If he would let someone else write, -script, direct and produce a trilogy beginning before the Phantom Manass, we would line up around the block in tents to get a ticket for it.

I'm not so sure about that.

I'm not so sure about that.

*ahem*

:baiting:

2080902-17422_large.jpg

Six years after the fall of the Empire in Return of the Jedi, the battle for the galaxy's freedom rages on. The Empire has been mysteriously reborn under an unknown leader, wielding a new weapon of great power. Princess Leia and Han Solo struggle to hold together the New Republic while the galaxy's savior, Luke Skywalker, fights an inner battle as he is drawn to the dark side, just as his father . . .

glad I stopped watching them after Return of the Jedi..yay me..

too bad they totally suck...(at least that is what I have heard)

too bad that no one has invented one of those mind wipe devices like MIB have..people who went could be charged extra after exiting the theater to remove the movie from their mind..

if you charged twice as much to remove the movie as a ticket cost..you'd probably make a fortune..just off those 3 crappy Star Wars films and all their rereleases..

then you could canvas house to house and help out poor folks who sat through cloverfield ..super8 and anything by that Mnight shamalamadingdong guy..

glad I stopped watching them after Return of the Jedi..yay me..

too bad they totally suck...(at least that is what I have heard)

too bad that no one has invented one of those mind wipe devices like MIB have..people who went could be charged extra after exiting the theater to remove the movie from their mind..

if you charged twice as much to remove the movie as a ticket cost..you'd probably make a fortune..just off those 3 crappy Star Wars films and all their rereleases..

then you could canvas house to house and help out poor folks who sat through cloverfield ..super8 and anything by that Mnight shamalamadingdong guy..

Cloverfield was a real hell of a disappointment. :P