• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

There's a raw copy @ MCS for $80 that I can't see lasting too much longer and a slabbed 9.6 in their current auction that will be interesting to watch.

That raw might be from Jimmy's slab that he dropped :ohnoez:

Nah, you know what, both the 9.4's on consignment are books that were bought off of MCS (straight sales) for $48.00 each and then insta-flipped via consignment.

Jimmy's is the 9.4 going up for auction next month, I believe.

There's a raw copy @ MCS for $80 that I can't see lasting too much longer and a slabbed 9.6 in their current auction that will be interesting to watch.

Listen, if you are going to watch my videos take notes from this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M--b3R9idg

SIGH-GOE

Don't watch. Bid!! :whistle:

Nah, you know what, both the 9.4's on consignment are books that were bought off of MCS (straight sales) for $48.00 each and then insta-flipped via consignment.

Jimmy's is the 9.4 going up for auction next month, I believe.

I DO NOT USE MY COMIC SHOP. I USE MY OWN EBAY AND MY OWN WEBSITE.

I AM MY OWN MONOPOLY.