• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Yup...ComicsAmerica sucks azz. I hope someone points them to this thread so they can see how many customers they have lost with their awesome "customer service"

(worship)

Your wisdom is beyond your years my friend.

Chino: it is fugazi and the stalk is spiderific!

Ryan,

i am sorry to hear you went through this. you are one of the nicest people on these boards.

Karma will get them.

(worship)

Thank you my friend. I debated about posting this because I didn't want to put the negativity out there, but people should know the deal.

People have several theories as to that. Some say it's do to usa today honoring it as the best of 2012. Others say it's people flush with money from christmas/ebay bucks and spending money on a known good title. Others says it's a combo. Etc etc etc.

I'm not much of a hoarder, I"m curious what is the deal with having 10+ of each book? Is it for selling later or is that just how you like to collect series?

Not judging anyone, just curious. I find people's collecting habits interesting :)