• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Make sure you have room to store them that is not in the open. Luckily i had a piece of furniture that went with the decor, in which I can store my comics inconspicuously. It will do for the time being in a small apartment.

If i do put a ring on it and decide to buy a house. First thing I'm looking for is a room where I can store, read, and display

Edited by awakeintheashes

The only comic decisions we discuss are my Comicon trips and some of my board sales. She's a great sounding board. She says I sell too cheap on the boards and we always discuss why I am going to each Comicon. I like to limit my trips to 5 or less per year.

The only comic decisions we discuss are my Comicon trips and some of my board sales. She's a great sounding board. She says I sell too cheap on the boards and we always discuss why I am going to each Comicon. I like to limit my trips to 5 or less per year.

. Comic-con is another thing on my list to tell my fiance.

What you have to do is get your wife involved with your collecting.My wife comes with me to shows I give her a list of books I'm interested in and she tries to seek out the books.Many times I think a book is nice,she will show me spots on the book that are defects.I go with it and we do find a better copy,for more money.My comic room is my bedroom,every wall has OA or something related to comics.I have 5 shelf units filled with comics on the wall at the foot of my bed.What I'm trying to get at is,you have to set your parameters with your spouse in the beginning of your relationship.Do you think your wife would have comics and OA hanging all over your bedroom,mine loves it because I include her in my hobby. :devil:

I do the same. I get my wife to read some of the series I like a lot. She ends up liking them to. And then she doesnt care what I buy because she can see why I like them so much.
(thumbs u

We are evil geniuses. :devil:

Or have her read the TPB and get her hooked (thumbs u

I swear I try this! It never catches... There is a TB of Saga on the night stand that I gave to her. WHY WOULDT A 35 YR OLD WOMAN WITH 2 KIDS WANT TO READ A SCI-FI FANTASY EPIC!?

My Fiancee knows about my books, we are just building our house. Rather than make it a 3 bedroom (we plan on having two kids) we are making it a 4 bedroom...can you guess what goes in the 4th :D

Your inlaws rookie, your inlaws!