• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Wonder how many issues this series will go on for?

at least 100

Years from now you're going to be decrying the fact saga came out with 384649112 variants in celebration of issue 100.

Years from now that will be a good problem to have. :)

I wonder how a full lot including RRP would do :shy:

i agree. i wonder what this lot would bring ...

RRP

1a,b,c,d,e

2a,b,c

3a,b

4a,b

5a,b

6a,b

7a,b,ghost

8a

9a

Firsts

TPB

RRP Promo Poster

you forgot the nycc bookplate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-NYCC-Exclusive-Book-Plate-/150971798414?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item23269ed38e

I wonder how a full lot including RRP would do :shy:

i agree. i wonder what this lot would bring ...

RRP

1a,b,c,d,e

2a,b,c

3a,b

4a,b

5a,b

6a,b

7a,b,ghost

8a

9a

Firsts

TPB

RRP Promo Poster

you forgot the nycc bookplate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-NYCC-Exclusive-Book-Plate-/150971798414?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item23269ed38e

true. there is also a Marko bookplate out there. i want to say it was a UK thing

"Reports of my death have been greatly exagerated."

Hello again. Apologies for the derail Friday night. For those in the loop, Joe did offer to make it right, but I refused due to not wanting to do business after the debacle. All is forgiven and we're moving on. Nuff said...

Long live SAGA. Who bought that #1 9.6 PGX on eBay for $80??

Anyone else also reading Saga on Comixology?

I find that the art pops more and is cleaner on the app than in print (gasp). Perhaps because Fiona makes it digitally?

(Full disclosure: I actually discovered Saga on Comixology first. [double gasp])

Completely agree. I read on iPad then buy the floppies. I had a friend give me a TPB and i skimmed it. Just did't look at vivid.

Exactly. I had the same reaction. Interesting to see just how well it does on Comixology too (comparing average amount of reviews issue to other comic series)

Just downloaded it and noticed it comes in the HD format. Thanks for the heads up

Hello again. Apologies for the derail Friday night. For those in the loop, Joe did offer to make it right, but I refused due to not wanting to do business after the debacle. All is forgiven and we're moving on. Nuff said...

I came real close to but didn't. Found what I think is a good press candidate for 67 plus shipping though. Also have a second chance offer from reputable seller for issues 1, 2, and 3 for 110. Still debating that one.

I bought a 9.4 PGX from him that he said could be pressed for a better grade...i got it for 30 bucks! Can't complain either way, just going to take it out of the case press and submit to CGC for better hope :) but can't go wrong for 30 for a first print either way

I bought a 9.4 PGX from him that he said could be pressed for a better grade...i got it for 30 bucks! Can't complain either way, just going to take it out of the case press and submit to CGC for better hope :) but can't go wrong for 30 for a first print either way

I saw that auction and I was kicking myself for missing out on it. Great snag

i wouldn't buy a fantastic four #1 PGX for $80

I saw that auction and I was kicking myself for missing out on it. Great snag

Yea, just hope i don't kill it taking it out of the case haha

i wouldn't buy a fantastic four #1 PGX for $80

+1