• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

There are 65 Universal 9.8's of Saga RRP and 26 Signature

Making it a total of 91

What do you see that I do not see? Unless you are talking about your own copies being added to those numbers I posted.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Saga&publisher=Image+Comics&issue=1&year=2012&issuedate=4%2F12

Due to a mislabel from CGC's side, there are two entries for the Saga #1 RRP in the census.

Saga 1 Retailer Incentitive Edition (2012)

Saga 1 Retailer Incentive Edition (2012)

I know they have a lot of books that come in, but i'm amazed at the amount of errors that happen on labels. And the fact they make you pay for them to correct it? Ugh.

+1 I agree, I have a couple of double signed CGC SS books that were remarked and CGC credited the remark to the wrong individual! I don't wanna pay again for it to be corrected! Oh well, I still love you CGC, so I won't send The Stalk after you!

I know they have a lot of books that come in, but i'm amazed at the amount of errors that happen on labels. And the fact they make you pay for them to correct it? Ugh.

They don't - CGC corrects erroneous labels free of charge.

:hi: Hi Mike! Do you know if they cover shipping to and from as well? If that's the case, I'll call up, talk to Mike and send in my to slabs to get them corrected... :wishluck:

Could it have something to do with Saga being on issue #9 and WD being on issue #106, I wonder? :)

When WD was on issue #9, there were only 5 slabbed copies of issue #1 :o

yup, and value, if 9.8s were selling for grands, the percentage would be the same

Don't they make you pay for shipping?

There are 65 Universal 9.8's of Saga RRP and 26 Signature

Making it a total of 91

What do you see that I do not see? Unless you are talking about your own copies being added to those numbers I posted.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Saga&publisher=Image+Comics&issue=1&year=2012&issuedate=4%2F12

Because the mis labeled copies are not listed in the census under incentive cover

Trust me to post without continueing to read on lol

Edited by gaz2810i

:hi: Hi Mike! Do you know if they cover shipping to and from as well? If that's the case, I'll call up, talk to Mike and send in my to slabs to get them corrected... :wishluck:

I don't think they cover shipping to CGC, but they've always covered return shipping for me. I usually just drop the error books off at a show or send them in with another submission.

I think sales are slowing down. They were furious for a good stretch. It will get hot again, just wait and see. There is a little movement on issues 2-9 thought, singles are moving.

Edited by carter3175