• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

It's amazing how PP is up there in the Saga realm :o

Theres a local that wants to trade me one of Peter Panzerfaust #1's for 4 sets of Saga #1 & #2.

So if no one sees me on Wednesday afternoon please call the cops. lol

Which side of this deal are you on? And...all raw? If so, I'd much rather have the Sagas

I am giving up a raw PP #1

Theres a local that wants to trade me one of Peter Panzerfaust #1's for 4 sets of Saga #1 & #2.

Which side of this deal are you on? And...all raw? If so, I'd much rather have the Sagas

Great deal. Get 'er done! (thumbs u

Great deal. Get 'er done! (thumbs u

+1

It's also a potential $450 to $250 raw in Saga's favor. The only way this trade makes sense to me is if PP is a blue 9.8 and Saga is raw

On some trades I also like to factor cost. I recently traded 3 Saga 9.8's for a single 9.8 issue. The asking price of the Issue is about the same of the current selling prices of Saga 1's. when I look at cost the Sagas cost me about $120 to buy and grade. The single issue raw costs $300+. In the backof my mind there are 40k Sagas out there somewhere.