• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

He was on the forums here when the RRP first came out. He was buying them up in quantity, despite Branget's protestations that he was wasting his money. I guess he did all right with them. ;)

I wanna say he had at least 16 of them at one point.

Hello, long-time-no-post. I sold off my 9.6s at the end of last year and I still have 11 9.8s on-hand (10 after this auction).

In the first few days they became available, I remember refreshing my eBay search every few minutes throughout the day and picking up nearly a dozen between $40-$75 each. Ah, those were the days...

Branget, you still waiting for $25?

;)

Seth

You guys are making me think about digging out that stack of raw #1s I have here somewhere.

hm

I know I bought something like 12 of them when they first came out but only subbed about 5 or 6 of them.

They're here somewhere.

I saw one sell raw for $150 at Amazing Arizona.

hm

You guys are making me think about digging out that stack of raw #1s I have here somewhere.

You must love getting mass PM's :hi:

I heard the lights dim at the forum headquarters whenever he posts a sales thead... lol

hm

I know I bought something like 12 of them when they first came out but only subbed about 5 or 6 of them.

They're here somewhere.

hm

what else did you buy raw and not sub :baiting:(worship)

Edited by CBT

I heard the lights dim at the forum headquarters whenever he posts a sales thead... lol

hm

They're here somewhere.

hm

I've got stacks all over the place here. I don't know.

I did just find seven WD CGC 9.9s I forgot I had.

lol

hm

They're here somewhere.

hm

I've got stacks all over the place here. I don't know.

I did just find seven WD CGC 9.9s I forgot I had.

lol

which ones?

hm

They're here somewhere.

hm

That's awesome Dre! I have four subbed at the moment. Searching for a fifth, but no rush.

He was on the forums here when the RRP first came out. He was buying them up in quantity, despite Branget's protestations that he was wasting his money. I guess he did all right with them. ;)

I wanna say he had at least 16 of them at one point.

Hello, long-time-no-post. I sold off my 9.6s at the end of last year and I still have 11 9.8s on-hand (10 after this auction).

In the first few days they became available, I remember refreshing my eBay search every few minutes throughout the day and picking up nearly a dozen between $40-$75 each. Ah, those were the days...

Branget, you still waiting for $25?

;)

Seth

Actually no, I was still waiting for you to complete our deals but hey what's a man's word in the grand scheme of things? (thumbs u

Good old Seth. Still wishing I put him on the probation list.

:o

In that case, I might have needed to call Nico to represent my case, as I believe he is a lawyer (surprised?). Probably wouldn't win any verdicts, but the courtroom drama would be worth it.

Seth