• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Thanks everyone! I actually had six more that came back fast track, and were sold for much less than current value. That would normally be depressing, but I'm trying to take a "glass half full" approach. ;)

And honestly, I'm not anxious to sell. I've been very bullish on the RRP's since day 1, and I'm happy to hold onto them for awhile. I have a feeling this book will only continue to increase in value, and I really enjoy owning them all. (OK, well...all of them 'cept for that ugly-*spoon* 9.4)!

Edited by jjeanius

*SPOON*!!

I just got my first "slow boat" box back from NYCC, and THIS travesty was included...

1145310006_zps2503587f.jpg

Thankfully...the rest of the box came back at 9.8! :whee:

RRP_all_zps63e1fc8f.jpg

Note to self: Sometimes the slow boat is your FRIEND!

Great submission!

I've been away for the last 2 weeks, but did the CGC turnaround times suddenly get a whole lot better?

NYCC was 10/11 through 10/14 - that's 18 weeks ago (90 business days) with a stack of holidays in-between, not to mention the shipping to CGC from the show and the shipping back to you. Actual turnaround time would then have to have been around 75-80 business days or so? :shrug:

What was your invoice date? hm

*SPOON*!!

I just got my first "slow boat" box back from NYCC, and THIS travesty was included...

1145310006_zps2503587f.jpg

Thankfully...the rest of the box came back at 9.8! :whee:

RRP_all_zps63e1fc8f.jpg

Note to self: Sometimes the slow boat is your FRIEND!

That is a 100% win.

Great foresight mate - well done!