• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

well, i went back and picked up one copy of saga #1 for $6.50. it's only NM-, but i'm still happy. 3 of his copies had ticks on 2 corners. this copy has a tick on one lower corner, plus 2 small marks on the spine, but still looks great. and i called 23 shops within 30 miles of my house....and this shop was the only one with a copy (a few told me next week a 2nd print is coming)

I think stores that still have copies ordered prettily heavily. I went into a local store on Friday, and they still had some minty fresh copies. I brought 2 to the register, but the the clerk told me only 1 per customer (this only applied to Saga, as he let me purchase multiple copies of Danger Club #1 in the same transaction).

For those that want to read it, just let Fastballspecial know.

I sent him my reader copy this week and he agreed to pass it around afterward.

Only stipulation, you have to agree to pass it around as well once you've read it.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

For those that want to read it, just let Fastballspecial know.

I sent him my reader copy this week and he agreed to pass it around afterward.

Only stipulation, you have to agree to pass it around as well once you've read it.

I got it today and read it not bad. Its a little more of an adult book then I am used to reading, but sometimes thats not a bad thing. I think he had definitely got alot of people hooked on the ride for a few issues. I liked his writing style going back and forth from 1st to 3rd person. The art fit the book well nothing to brag about, but it fit the story they were telling.

Who wants it next PM me with your address and all get it out this week.

over 1/3 of the 56 census copies are SS...wonder how many are 2x signed.

I know Joel Elad was able to get several double signed. He might know as those might be his.

No 9.9's yet, but that's expected.