• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

over 1/3 of the 56 census copies are SS...wonder how many are 2x signed.

I know Joel Elad was able to get several double signed. He might know as those might be his.

No 9.9's yet, but that's expected.

yeah, getting one of those...that's one i won't be in a hurry to sell.

For a IMAGE title that is quite a lot. Especially a #1. But it's BKV so it had a lot of hype right from the beginning.

I think you're being too reserved here - for an Image title, this is an enormous print run. Walking Dead, in comparison, has a print run around 31-32k and it's taken 95 issues to get there.

For a IMAGE title that is quite a lot. Especially a #1. But it's BKV so it had a lot of hype right from the beginning.

I think you're being too reserved here - for an Image title, this is an enormous print run. Walking Dead, in comparison, has a print run around 31-32k and it's taken 95 issues to get there.

Anything else to compare it to? What did WD #1 and Chew #1 do? Even something like Batman #1 2011?

Anything else to compare it to? What did WD #1 and Chew #1 do? Even something like Batman #1 2011?

I believe Walking Dead #1 is around 7000 and Chew is really low too.

Edited by Tuff Ghost

I believe Walking Dead #1 is around 7000 and Chew is really low too.

Wow! Didn't realise they were that low.

Edited by buddymagoo

Sure - if you compare it to the Marvel & DC top tier titles, it's not quite as impressive. But a 37k print run would make it Image's number 2 title, only outsold by Spawn.

does the UK get their comics a day early?

Not unless you order them online which I have to do because there are no comic stores over here. There is actually, just not that many and none near me. I can't find anywhere online to order it.