• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

If the regular #1 can hold $200ish in 9.8 then the RRP should certainly be able to maintain its current price with about 1/75 the print run and a much better cover.

And I don't even own one now, so I'll shut up.

I'm about to. I may be in the minority, but I like the cover. It gives you a different perspective from the issue #1/vol. 1.

I like the cover as well. BKV said that each hardcover will be of Hazel at varying points in her life. I'm excited to see her grow up and collect the hardcover editions.

If they end up releasing a convention edition/limited edition version, I will probably end up getting it as well.

Edited by jreezy

I'm about to. I may be in the minority, but I like the cover. It gives you a different perspective from the issue #1/vol. 1.

I like the cover as well. BKV said that each hardcover will be of Hazel at varying points in her life. I'm excite to see her grow up and collect the hardcover editions.

If they end up releasing a convention edition/limited edition version, I will probably end up getting it as well.

That's pretty cool about the hardcovers. I didn't know that. I'll definitely be picking up subsequent editions.

8 has a great cover too

1st Gwen, too.

This is what I was about to say! (thumbs u

#3 is one of my favorite covers, but it's too dark.

#4 (but that seems very common).

#8 - First Gwen, Awesome cover (probably my favorite of the series) and the black or silver sig would jump out with the light blue background.

#18 is a favorite of everyone's, but it's pretty dark.

My choice after reviewing all of them would definitely be #8! 2c

8 has a great cover too

1st Gwen, too.

This is what I was about to say! (thumbs u

#3 is one of my favorite covers, but it's too dark.

#4 (but that seems very common).

#8 - First Gwen, Awesome cover (probably my favorite of the series) and the black or silver sig would jump out with the light blue background.

#18 is a favorite of everyone's, but it's pretty dark.

My choice after reviewing all of them would definitely be #8! 2c

+1 - sounds like a pretty good list. No. 6 is also a great cover - silver sig would look real nice.