• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

and i still need those B&W #19's that nobody seems to know how many there are.

oh well. lol

I think you can always step it down if you had to. These kind of things always drop in value once the initial greed rage wares off.

And, its all still dependent on it actually happening. I'd worry more about finishing off the early stuff, than maintaining 10 through the later drek numbers.

Also, you have now said it enough times that I am going to have to look into this 19 i know nothing about.... ;)

But actually, as I think about it, thats just the CGC costs. If they had 25 variants, one of them is going to cost $500 plus in 9.8, and be too much of a gamble to sub yourself without multiples to pick through.

Yah, it would/will be a gong show feeding frenzy on these boards if it happens. Plus, the speculator greedmonging drooling hoarders will be fighting against you on top of it. It definitely would be real tough on collectors.

You are right. It would be crazy .

Lots of room for interpretation when I was doing this one since it is a painted cover. It is honestly one of my favorite covers from any comic book (a lock for top 3) and I am really happy with how it turned out. Glad he liked it enough to show it off here!

Lots of room for interpretation when I was doing this one since it is a painted cover. It is honestly one of my favorite covers from any comic book (a lock for top 3) and I am really happy with how it turned out. Glad he liked it enough to show it off here!

That is really sweet! Just curious not to get off topic here haha but i am just starting to get back to into some sketching and drawing.. what medium did you use for this? Do you have any experience with Prisma or Copic markers?

Thanks and again awesome work!

That is really sweet! Just curious not to get off topic here haha but i am just starting to get back to into some sketching and drawing.. what medium did you use for this? Do you have any experience with Prisma or Copic markers?

Thanks and again awesome work!

Thanks!

To keep the thread on topic, I'll send you a PM.

Chris, that looks awesome!! Came out terrific! :applause:

Congrats strezz_dout! (thumbs u

I dont think they're actually serious about 25 variant covers. Thats crazy talk. That would bring the series to more variants than regular issues so far.

Edited by Meta4