• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i apologize to a few and ask others to maybe help me out.

31 posts in this topic

First of all, im askin for prayers for my daughter, who is in the hospital an hour away and has been for a week now, i am a Christian and thank everyone who prays for my little girl.

i know i have bought some books from annihulus, and i think lobo and maybe a few others, i have to apologize to them for right now, we took my daughter to the hospital last weekend and she is still there, so money quickly vanished....

i hope to pick up what i ordered when she gets better, but me and my wife are both not working and at the hospital 90 percent of the day. so i am askin for your patience but if you have another buyer i can say for the first time in my life, buyin comic books is not that big on my priority list. so i dont mind if you sell em.

as far as askin for help, i have listed, one of my prize books on ebay, spider-man 129 raw book, really nice reading copy, if anyone is wanting one of those books please check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330690604326?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

thanks all n yall take care

My son was rushed into hospital a few weeks ago with a potentially life threatening infection, so I know how incredibly scary it can be. Kids are resilient though and they can bounce back pretty quickly. I am not religious, but you have my very best wishes. Hang in there.