• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My 1st Blank Variant Project

19 posts in this topic

This is my first blank variant sketch that ive done so i thought id post it to see what everyone thinks so far. This is one im doing for eric (chunkybutt). I still have a couple more additions up top (10 cent price tag, issues number, making the "Captain America" those classic 3D letters) before i start coloring it. Hopefully it'll be done this weekend.

IMG_3904.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

After seeing your comic box lids, and now this I am wondering why you aren't a big name comic artist, your stuff seems easily as good if not better than a lot of what is being done today. It also seems like you can draw in different styles.

Many great artists on here including yourself, Oakman etc, as a non artist I love seeing what you guys come up with.

Very impressive work. :applause:

This is my first blank variant sketch that ive done so i thought id post it to see what everyone thinks so far. This is one im doing for eric (chunkybutt). I still have a couple more additions up top (10 cent price tag, issues number, making the "Captain America" those classic 3D letters) before i start coloring it. Hopefully it'll be done this weekend.

IMG_3904.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

I absolutely love this. You are very talented, and I want a piece created by you.

What would be cool is having a Crime Suspenstories 22 swipe with Captain America holding Betty's or Bucky's head.

Or... someone could superimpose Arch's head on the body of Salome with a word balloon that would read,"Bring me the head of TrippyMcSkippy."